SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR IN-PERSON PERFORMANCES
- Patrons, staff, and volunteers must wear face coverings/masks at all times.
- Temperature readings will be taken of all patrons upon arrival at the theatre.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online.
- All guests will be directed to sanitize their hands.
- All guests must sign a COVID-19 waiver release form.
- All seats will be assigned to allow for social distancing.
- Once the state-recommended capacity is met, no one will be allowed to enter the theatre.
- At the end of the program, all guests will be directed to exit the theatre immediately.
- Those exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or who may have been exposed to someone presenting symptoms in the 14 days prior to the screening are asked not to attend.
Both In-Person and Virtual Tickets are available. There will be a 15% capacity cap on in-person tickets to follow the State of Ohio safety guidelines.
A full list of how the Lincoln is keeping in-person patrons safe can be found here.
Thursday, October 1, 2020 | 8 pm
A Mentoring of Musicality
Join us for a master class with one of jazz’s local greats. The passion with which Floyd plays piano, organ, and keyboards is the result of his natural ability, love of music, and years of practice. Floyd is an accomplished musician with many distinguished appearances and critical acclaim.