SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR IN-PERSON PERFORMANCES
- Patrons, staff, and volunteers must wear face coverings/masks at all times.
- Temperature readings will be taken of all patrons upon arrival at the theatre.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online.
- All guests will be directed to sanitize their hands.
- All guests must sign a COVID-19 waiver release form.
- All seats will be assigned to allow for social distancing.
- Once the state-recommended capacity is met, no one will be allowed to enter the theatre.
- At the end of the program, all guests will be directed to exit the theatre immediately.
- Those exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or who may have been exposed to someone presenting symptoms in the 14 days prior to the screening are asked not to attend.
Please check back for upcoming Club Lincoln dates.