SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR IN-PERSON PERFORMANCES
- Patrons, staff, and volunteers must wear face coverings/masks at all times.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online.
- All guests will be directed to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- There will be no concessions.
- All seats will be assigned to allow for social distancing.
- Once the state-recommended capacity is met, no one will be allowed to enter the theatre.
- At the end of the program, all guests will be directed to exit the theatre immediately.
- Deep cleaning of hard surface areas in venue following safety protocols; increased fresh air intake through the HVAC system.
- Those exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or who may have been exposed to someone presenting symptoms in the 14 days prior to the screening are asked not to attend.
Virtual and In-Person Options Available
Per the Governor’s order, in-person attendance will be limited to 25% of capacity and patrons will be asked to follow safety protocols including socially distanced seating and mandatory face coverings. Patrons may also choose a virtual ticket which will enable them to watch the performance online.
NATIVE TONGUES PRESENTS: WE SPEAK
Friday, August 20, 2021 | 8 pm
Columbus-based artist collective Native Tongues presents an evening of fellowship, celebration, and entertainment at Club Lincoln. Hosted by spoken word artist Tripp Fontane, the program will feature rapper Armond WakeUp backed by DJ Bern, jazz/hip hop violinist Stephen Spottswood, and spoken word artist Shameaca Moore, culminating in a set from renowned gospel/R&B vocalist Quan Howell with his own band, The Quan Howell Project.
SAVE THE DATE FOR OTHER CLUB LINCOLN EVENTS
November 6, 2021