SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR IN-PERSON PERFORMANCES
- Patrons, staff, and volunteers must wear face coverings/masks at all times.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online.
- All guests will be directed to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- There will be no concessions.
- All seats will be assigned to allow for social distancing.
- Once the state-recommended capacity is met, no one will be allowed to enter the theatre.
- At the end of the program, all guests will be directed to exit the theatre immediately.
- Deep cleaning of hard surface areas in venue following safety protocols; increased fresh air intake through the HVAC system.
- Those exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or who may have been exposed to someone presenting symptoms in the 14 days prior to the screening are asked not to attend.
SAVE THE DATE FOR OTHER CLUB LINCOLN EVENTS
June 18, 2021
August 20, 2021
November 6, 2021