2020 PATTERNZ SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE AND COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
The staff of the Lincoln Theatre has planned diligently to provide a welcoming and safe experience for camp participants. In preparing for your arrival, the following procedures recommended by the State of Ohio have been implemented:
- Upon arrival, campers will be assigned a group of no more than nine and will remain with that same group and same Lincoln staff each day throughout the week.
- Camps will be conducted in a rotation style, maintaining four separate activity areas that each group will be rotated into daily utilizing social distancing protocols. Before each group transitions to the next rotation area, the space will be cleaned and sanitized for the incoming group. Additional staff will be designated for surface cleaning and sanitizing group areas throughout the day.
- All campers are required to wear a mask and sanitize upon arrival.
- All staff are required to wear a mask and must sanitize upon arrival, between each rotation, and upon their departure for the day. In addition, those staff who serve snacks to the post-care campers will wear gloves.
- The pickup/drop off of campers will be handled by the same Lincoln staff members each day throughout the week.
- Restrooms will receive extensive cleaning each day immediately following post-care pickup.
- Campers are to bring their own packed lunch each day, but are not to bring additional bags, favorite blankets, hats, electronic devices, etc.
- Parents are asked to encourage children not to share or exchange lunch items.
7:00am-8:15am Pre-care arrival
8:30am-9:00am Camper arrival
9:00am-10:15am Rotation I
10:15am-10:30am Cleaning & transition
10:30am-11:45am Rotation II
11:45am-12:00pm Cleaning & transition
12:45pm-1:00pm Cleaning & transition
1:00pm-2:15pm Rotation III
2:15pm-2:30pm Cleaning & transition
2:30pm-3:45pm Rotation IV
3:45pm-4:00pm Camper pickup
4:00pm-5:30pm Post-care pickup
Pre-care campers should arrive between 7:00am-8:15am daily. Parents will line up their cars at the curb and overflow into the Lincoln parking lot if needed. While still in the car, Lincoln staff will take campers’ temperatures, and each must present at less than 100 degrees. Campers should then put on their masks, use provided hand sanitizer, and will be escorted to designated areas of the ballroom.
Campers will be met by Lincoln staff at the curb between 8:30am-8:55am. Parents will line up their cars at the curb and overflow into the Lincoln parking lot if needed. While still in the car, campers’ temperatures will be taken and must be less than 100 degrees. Campers should then put on their masks, use the provided hand sanitizer, and will be escorted to their designated area for Rotation I.
After the 75-minute Rotation I session, Lincoln staff will escort campers to the Rotation II area, maintaining social distancing protocols.
Campers will eat lunch in the same area where they complete Rotation II. Each area will be cleaned and sanitized before the campers consume their packed lunch. The lunch period will include 30 minutes of staff-monitored down time for campers.
Campers will be escorted to the Rotation III and Rotation IV areas utilizing social distancing protocols.
At the end of Rotation IV, staff will prepare campers for pickup. Parents will again line up at the curb and overflow into the Lincoln parking lot if needed. Pickup will be supervised by Lincoln staff.
Post-care campers will be escorted to the ballroom utilizing social distancing protocols. While awaiting parent pickup, each camper will receive a pre-packaged snack in a brown bag to take with them. Staff serving the snacks will wear gloves in addition to their masks.