SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR IN-PERSON PERFORMANCES
- Patrons, staff, and volunteers must wear face coverings/masks at all times.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online.
- All guests will be directed to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- There will be no concessions.
- All seats will be assigned to allow for social distancing.
- Once the state-recommended capacity is met, no one will be allowed to enter the theatre.
- At the end of the program, all guests will be directed to exit the theatre immediately.
- Deep cleaning of hard surface areas in venue following safety protocols; increased fresh air intake through the HVAC system.
- Those exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or who may have been exposed to someone presenting symptoms in the 14 days prior to the screening are asked not to attend.
Both In-Person and Virtual Tickets are available. There will be a 25% capacity cap on in-person tickets to follow the State of Ohio safety guidelines.
A full list of how the Lincoln is keeping in-person patrons safe can be found here.
Friday, June 4 | 7 pm
Robert Mason will be performing a blend of jazz and soulful sounds. Intimate and fresh, the trio mindfully infuses traditional and modern elements, while keeping a youthful spirit.
The Backstage at the Lincoln series is made possible through the generous support of many like the Greater Columbus Arts Council and Franklin County.
Additionally, the Ohio Arts Council helped fund this program with state tax dollars to encourage economic growth, educational excellence and cultural enrichment for all Ohioans.