SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR IN-PERSON PERFORMANCES
- Patrons, staff, and volunteers must wear face coverings/masks at all times.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online.
- All guests will be directed to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- There will be no concessions.
- All seats will be assigned to allow for social distancing.
- Once the state-recommended capacity is met, no one will be allowed to enter the theatre.
- At the end of the program, all guests will be directed to exit the theatre immediately.
- Deep cleaning of hard surface areas in venue following safety protocols; increased fresh air intake through the HVAC system.
- Those exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or who may have been exposed to someone presenting symptoms in the 14 days prior to the screening are asked not to attend.
Virtual and In-Person Options Available
Per the Governor’s order, in-person attendance will be limited to 25% of capacity and patrons will be asked to follow safety protocols including socially distanced seating and mandatory face coverings. Patrons may also choose a virtual ticket which will enable them to watch the performance online.
COLUMBUS CULTURAL ORCHESTRA
Thursday, September 23, 2021 | 7 pm
The Columbus Cultural Orchestra is a Columbus-based, non-profit organization for young musicians aged 12-25 with a mission to advance a collective of multi-generational musicians of color by performing high-quality jazz, classical, and hip hop music. Led by jazz/hip hop violinist Stephen Spottswood, the Columbus Cultural Orchestra will infuse hip hop and R&B with classical orchestration to perform works from Bach to Biggie, Mozart to Miles Davis, and more.
SAVE THE DATE FOR OTHER BACKSTAGE EVENTS
October 21, 2021