HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Throughout its history, the Lincoln Theatre has faced many serious challenges but has always come back stronger than ever. As we begin to slowly reopen during these unprecedented times, we are committed to following State of Ohio safety guidelines so you can return to the Lincoln with confidence.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- Through April 3, 2022, CAPA requires all patrons, staff, and volunteers to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test before attending events at the Lincoln Theatre. All are also required to wear masks during indoor events through April 3.
- Free, disposable masks will be available to patrons upon request.
- Tickets can be pre-purchased online.
- Deep cleaning of hard surface areas in venue following safety protocols; increased fresh air intake through the HVAC system.
- Those exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or who may have been exposed to someone presenting symptoms in the last 14 days prior to the event are asked not to attend.
To read the full policy, go to CAPA.com.
We will continue to reimagine and reinvent so that the Lincoln Theatre will always be THE place to incubate local artists and present memorable cultural experiences.