Throughout its history, the Lincoln Theatre has faced many serious challenges but has always come back stronger than ever. As we begin to slowly reopen during these unprecedented times, we are committed to following State of Ohio safety guidelines so you can return to the Lincoln with confidence.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Patrons, staff, and volunteers must wear face coverings/masks at all times.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online.
- All guests will be directed to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- There will be no concessions.
- All seats will be assigned to allow for social distancing.
- The Lincoln Theatre will be maintaining 25% capacity for in-person events.
- At the end of the program, all guests will be directed to exit the theatre immediately.
- Deep cleaning of hard surface areas in venue following safety protocols; increased fresh air intake through the HVAC system.
- Those exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or who may have been exposed to someone presenting symptoms in the last 14 days prior to the event are asked not to attend.
We will continue to reimagine and reinvent so that the Lincoln Theatre will always be THE place to incubate local artists and present memorable cultural experiences.